Monday, February 6, 2012

Dominican Blowout

So I got a Dominican Blowout this past Thursday! I loved it, but it was humid and raining all weekend so you know it didn't last long at all... not long at all. -_- I got it done Thursday afternoon, and by Tursday night it was... done.

Because I knew I didn't want to put heat on it again and I didn't want to wash it again, I decided to do a two strand twist. I was going to twist it out but it looked okay with just the twist. Here are a few pics.Above, where you see me in the chair, she is cutting my split ends. I had like 2 1/2 inches worth of split ends. Crazy?! I know!!! So that's why I wasn't really trippin on my hair messing up so quickly 'cause I needed them ends cut hunny! LOL.










I will do the twist out tommorow and probably wear a cute outfit and post it soon so you know what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment