Thursday, April 26, 2012

Yellow Canvas - Black Paint

Hello again. Ok! I went to this LAME Seagram's Model Search Event a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't too sure what this event would be like or what kind of people would be there because I had never been before. But I got free tickets so I was like, "What the heck!"

Honestly, I was scared it was going to be a tad bit "ratchett"! But it was ok. Like, it wasn't ratchettness everywhere but, I have been to better events. Pretty much, it was a live model search and they threw it in this club. There were complimentary Seagram's Gin cocktails and a few appetizers. The prospective models walked around and talked to everyone so that they could potentially gain support from the audience once the competition started.

Well........ it was taking waaaaaayyyyyyy too long to start, so me and my friend scadattled right on up outta there!.

Here are a few pics of me and what I wore. Nothing too fancy. And please be on the look out for this dress again. I wasn't as pleased with the outfit as I would have liked to be and I have a much bigger vision for this dress. So, yea.








Please excuse the awkward "one hand on hip" posing. I am still new at this AND my mom was taking my picture, and she is terrible at picture taking. Ugh. 


Dress: Asos
Blazer (with studs on the shoulders): Thrifted
Shoes (with studs on the back): Ross (Back in the day)


Let me know what you think!

2 comments: