Friday, October 26, 2012

The Blue Lip Trend

I know that it has been a while, but, after a conversation that I had with one of my prophytes/friends, I was inspired to start blogging again. So, just be on the look out for more fashion inspiration in the near future. :-)

But, for today, let's talk about the BLUE lip trend! I have been seeing it more often lately and I just wanted to know what everyone else's opinions are on it. I have concluded that I am absolutely, positively, most certainly AGAINST it!!!!!!

Here is why.

I feel like it is one of the "costume-y" trends that only models and celebrities can get away with. And they can really only get away with it on the red carpet or on the runway. Not on an everyday basis. One of my linesiters said it best, "It looks like they fell in some cake frosting!" I have to admit. I can get with the teal blue before I can get with sky blues and the royal blues. I have seem some people wear the teal lipstick that OCC came out with this past spring and it doesn't look as bad. But, honestly, the whole trend is pretty clown-esque, if you ask me.

What do y'all think? Let me know.













No comments:

Post a Comment